Watching Action on the Leaderboards

• @Lia, Your photos are completely lovely ... especially the one at the bridge. Nicely done!

• @HorsePlay Aww thanks :)

• In a strange turn of events on the Leaderboards, no names or countries are showing this morning on my app -- only mileages and streak lengths! A temporary glitch?
    IMG_2772.PNG

• @blkwalnutgrwr Might have been a glitch, I'm seeing them there in app and on the website currently. Very strange glitch.

• Wasn't looking forward to this weeks chart. In honour of HanahsDax loosing their streak the Onewheel I put in the top banner is his XR this week. Here's hoping it gets rolling again soon!
    2021 Week 17.png
    Daystreak

• @HanahsDax has unfortunately lost their streak due to an unknown fault causing the board to not work. The streak standing at 2 years and 172 days is currently the longest standing daystreak which is an unimaginably impressive run. Who knows how far it could have been taken if this fault had never occurred!
      In usual fashion we see the other riders move up a position and here we see our newest member of the top 5 being Billet float.
    • Pint rider Morgankat has unfortunately also departed the top 5 and ending their year long streak. #4 and #5 are taken up by trappedinanelevator and Bslaw.
    • Still more updates, this time on the Plus with former #2 seandonn has stopped their streak. In their place FranKtheTanK climbs another rung as does OneWheelMobShop, CharlieB and the latest #5 being Maulin Marto.
    • What would a leaderboard update be without the V1. Ballagio and Robert 208 drop off the streak from positions #3 and #5. Hafid takes up #3 while the newest members Axel Foley and Andre Danforth sit on #4 and #5.

Mileage

• Very little happened this side of the leaderboard this week. On the Pint David has pinched #7 from Jaredzaz leaving them with #8.
    • For the V1 kevinharpertime who formerly sat at #10 has swapped places with J-Glide securing their spot a little better at #9.

• 200th post on this thread!
    cr1tikal gif
    Enough of that, let's see what's been going on.
    2021 Week 18.png
    Daystreak

• Had to double check this since it's not often you see daystreaks change place. V1 riders Andre Danforth and Axel Foley have swapped #4 and #5. Looks like they both occupy the same streak but Andre Danforth has put some more mileage on their belt casing the leaderboard to reflect them as ahead of Axel Foley.

Mileage

• Plus rider MdubM has shot past Jeffrey Gerred, taking #4 from them in the process.
    • Hafid over on the V1 is on a mission. Only 2 months ago was he swept off the top10 but is now up to #7 after making good progress over the past few weeks.

• Was dreading this one a few days ago but thankfully after the dust settled the leaderboards seem to have been mostly intact. 2021 Week 19.png
    Daystreak

• On the Pint Bslaw has lost their streak, possibly due to the server issues this week. In their place Dan 0 takes their spot at #5 while having a year+ long streak. Not sure the Pint, much like the XR is going to return to sub 1Y streaks on the top 5 at least until a new model comes out.
    • V1 see's a usual shuffle about with HanahsDax updating their name to reflect the streak they have managed with both the XR and V1. hafid and Axel Foley depart the top 5 with Andre Danforth moving up to #3 plus Ballagio and BradMch appearing at #4 and #5.

Mileage

• Nothing new other than onewheeltour.ch reappearing at #3 on the V1. Everyone below moves down the list causing J-Glide to leave the top 10.

• HanahsDax -- The count of total rider days that you show and share on your V1 Daystreak makes the movement of it feel alive and happening! Great technique!

• Crazy to think we're nearly halfway through the year. I still feel like I'm waiting for better weather to come round.
    2021 Week 20.png
    Daystreak

• So last week Pint rider Dan 0 took Bslaw's place at #5 however it looks like Bslaw didn't lose their streak but instead looks like both are streaking together with the same amount of days. Bslaw has more distance than Dan 0 so it looks like anytime Dan 0 registers their streak before Bslaw they take the spot.
    • V1 riders 801WHEEL and Ballagio have dropped their streak leaving behind #2 and #4. Axel Foley makes a return at #4 with Phil Chéplus coming in at #5 .

Mileage

• V1 rider EgaenotS has relinked their board having them re-appear at #7 which knocks everyone below down. kevinharpertime has in turn been pushed off the top 10 this week.

• Been trying to take some time offline. Didn't want to miss a week though so I've returned to bless you all with another weekly leaderboard graphic because I know you all secretly love them ;)

( Apologies if I've missed anything that needed my attention while I've been away :( )
    2021 Week 21.png
    Daystreak

• We're nearing peak commitment again, only one change on the entire daystreak section this week. V1 rider Andre Danforth relieves #2 having everyone below move up with 801WHEEL re-appearing at #5.

Mileage

• Seeing a few riders appear in the top10 causing a reshuffle on all but the XR. Pint rider Carl Tire Sire jumps up into #9 knocking McFloaty down to #10 with Ksway19 being knocked off the top 10 entirely.
    • A familiar name; FranKtheTanK overtakes therealnatstat and takes #10 from them on the Plus whilst maintaining their daystreak at #2.
    • V1 rider andrew_mangel re-links their board taking up #4 this time. In doing so everyone below shifts down and bumps Robert 208 off the top10.

• @Lia said in Watching Action on the Leaderboards:

Been trying to take some time offline. Didn't want to miss a week though so I've returned to bless you all with another weekly leaderboard graphic because I know you all secretly love them ;)

So glad for your time offline! And, thank you, yes, I look forward to your weekly Leaderboard update. :)

• Hi @Lia -- Glad to see the weekly update! Exciting to me to see is the whirlwind, FranKtheTank, taking his place on the Plus mileage board. Besides this and his Plus Daystreak, Frank holds two places on the V1 mileage Leaderboard -- above first place with 15,000 miles on his original board, and current sixth with another V1 having logged 6703 miles on it. More than 28,233 miles total!

• @blkwalnutgrwr It is nice to see familiar names appear on the leaderboard now and again. Frank's frequent re-appearance does make me wonder what those boards get up to when they're not linked up. Onewheel vacation maybe?

I think I'm back properly now. 2 weeks and a few days off was nice, helped clear out the mind!
    This weeks changes are lacking but maybe that just means next week will be jam packed.
    2021 Week 22.png

Daystreak

• V1 only updates again, Axel Foley has dropped their streak again at #3. New to #5 we see WildChild.

Mileage

• i2aul and Ole Douger have swapped spots with i2aul taking up #5 on the Pint.
    • After appearing on the V1 top10 last week andrew_mangel has changed their name to Sn2401.

• @Lia -- Nice to see this week's Leaderboard Update. Maybe andrew_mangel is celebrating an early V1 serial number.

• @blkwalnutgrwr Oh that is totally what that is, I can't believe I missed how obvious that was!
    2401 is pretty low down, I wonder what the lowest one publicly bought is (and not just handed out).

• Interesting race for #10 going on on the V1 mileage Leaderboard: Yesterday, 'Robert206' overtook 'hafid' -- and now this morning '@kevinharpertime' overtook 'Robert206'. The three riders have jockeyed here before, as well as on the Daystreak Leaderboard. From interaction on another site I learned that 'Robert206' is a Pacific Northwest rider, '@kevinharpertime' is a Florida rider, and 'hafid' rides in Europe. It is fun to watch the scramble -- as I expect to see changes any moment.

Edit: The rapid leap-frogging I expected did not occur. Hmmm...

Edit: Now, a week later, 'hafid' has taken #10 back, so maybe we will see some more back-and-forth there.

Edit, yet again: Thursday, June 10, 2021 'Robert206' has leap-frogged over 'hafid' to fill the #10 slot on the V1 mileage Leaderboard with 4492 miles.

Another Edit: As of Saturday morning, June 12, '@kevinharpertime' has now leap-frogged over 'Robert206' by twenty miles. I am enjoying the neck-and-neck contest between the three.

• Hope you all had a good weekend, as the sun sets here in the UK it's time for some updates.
    2021 Week 23.png
    Daystreak

• Only the one update on this side of the leaderboard. On the V1 WildChild has ended their streak and been replaced at #5 with Andre Danforth.

Mileage

• XR riders CaptainBuddy and PASCH have swapped places with CaptainBuddy taking #7 from them.
    • Over on the Pint Ksway19 has overtaken McFloaty, knocking them off the top10
    • V1 rider andrew_mangel has changed their name back from Sn2401. As @blkwalnutgrwr noted the other day there was a battle for #10 with kevinharpertime taking the spot as of this post.

• Had my first jab followed by a long ride, very sleepy so apologies for the lack of energy D:

2021 Week 24.png
    Daystreak

• V1 only updates again here, proud of all you committed riders! Andre_Danforth drops off the top 5 again, in their place Moa.ball appears at #5

Mileage

• XR rider SuperBarilaroKart overtakes stevie_wondaa and trades position #4 for #3
    • Jaredzaz unlink's their Pint, relinquishing #8 and allowing everyone below to move up a position meaning McFloaty re-appears after getting knocked off last week.
    • FranKtheTanK, clearly never satisfied without absolutely cranking the distance on their board's moves up from #10 on the Plus chart taking #9 from grshelton1.

Ima go sleep now, worst case scenario I get the day off work ;P
    edit : I could barely function this morning. way too tired to string sentences together. Called it lol.