Watching Action on the Leaderboards

• @Lia -- Very effective graphic! It makes the Leaderboard changes easy to see.

A note on the V1 mileage Leaderboard -- "FranKtheTanK" must have recently unlinked his 15,000 mile V1, artificially bumping everyone else up a place. The benefit to me is moving up to #2.

• Thanks @blkwalnutgrwr , now that you point it out I can't believe I missed that missing on the list, didn't even notice!

• Congrats to Bigpoppa88 for hitting the 1 year daystreak milestone on the Pint.
    Crazy to see this many people hitting 1 year of logged rides in a row!

• Bit of activity today, must be decent weather for you lot. Pretty grey and cold here in the UK!

The V1 has a new daystreak leader. Congrats to FloatFanatics for reaching #1 at 76 days.
    Robert 208 (formerly #1) dropped off allowing BradMoh to get on the board at #5

Stevie_Wonda has overtaken CarpetFace on the XR mileage board, swapping positions at 4 and 5

Graz[hopp]er has been knocked off the Pint mileage board by jonnyboomboom, appearing at #10

• Another week down, another summary image for you all. Seems like almost all the changes are occurring on the V1 this week.
    2020 Week 40.png

Daystreak

• V1 has seen Robert208 and InoBevious fall of the daystreak leaving room for BradMCH and workwithbillyfunk to get on the top 5 with under 2 weeks of streak.

Mileage

• XR has stevie_wondaa and CarpetFace trade positions #4 and #5.

• Graz[hopp]er seems to have unlinked their board since they have vanished from the Pint mileage board. jonnyboomboom has in turn secured position #10

• #3 Thormax and #5 onewheeltour have disappeared off the list leading to #9 and #10 to be populated by tigermiketea and J-Glide.

I think for future to keep things simple I'll from now on update shifts in positions on these Sunday posts with the occasional note on other days if other interesting things appear.

Since starting I have been saving a copy of https://app.onewheel.com/leaderboards.html for each day so we should now have a sort of historic record to refer back to providing I continue to remember to do it.

• XR Leaderboard champ OneWheelWing appears to have setup a Reddit and Youtube account.

If anyone is itching to ask them any questions go check them out!

• Week 41 locked in, lets see how things have progressed.
    2020 Week 41.png

Daystreak

• Daystreak wise nothing new except for the V1 where we see workwithbillyfunk fall off #5 and in their place bryanrapoza appear.

Mileage

• On the XR board CaptainBuddy has overtaken TheJanimal now at #7 and #8 respectively. Nguyen@808 has also been wiped off the board with YONHNA Joel Ojo taking position #10.
    • For the Plus Mr. Keith has vanished from #7 allowing everyone below to move up and see Robinal take up #10

That's all for this week, hope everyone is enjoying the updates :)

• FrankTheTank is back! With a different V1! Now at #5 on the mileage Leaderboard with 6703 miles (in addition to the 15,000 miles on his first V1)! Welcome back Frank! Sorry to scoop you Lia! I am sure we would have heard it from you tomorrow.

• Sunday again, that week went quick!
    2020 Week 42.png

Daystreak

• FloatFanatics has resigned from #1 on the V1. Everyone has moved up the board again with workwithbillyfunk re-appearing at #5 having dropped off that same position last week.

Mileage

• On the Plus chickenZIGGY has overtaken Robinal, knocking them off the board to pinch #10
    • As @blkwalnutgrwr noticed yesterday FranKtheTanK has re-appeared on the V1 mileage board at #5. This has in turn shifted everyone below down a peg so we see J-Slide no longer at #10.

Wonder if FranKtheTanK is going to get this board to 15000miles like the other V1. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Another rider joins the 1 year club for Daystreak.
    Congratulations to andy64 for riding 1 year straight on the Pint.

We're nearly at the point where all top 5 positions are a year long for the Pint. Unfortunately we'll have to wait a bit longer as it seems Daymos_Glider fell off the board at 351 days yesterday. As a fellow UK rider I can only assume it was due to the usual rubbish Autumn weather. In their place we welcome XXUXXO from Argentina to #5.

Assuming XXUXXO (#5 at 332 days) can do another month the bar to entry for Pint daystreak will be 1 year.

• I don't think a week will go by without something changing on the leaderboard.

This week has been no exception with at least 1 position changing on each leaderboard (except the XR's daystreak, that one rarely changes and I'm partly to blame)

2020 Week 43.png

Daystreak

• Daymos_Glider has dropped off the Pint daystreak only 2 weeks away from managing an entire year round trip. XXUXXO has taken their place at #5.
    • Over on the Plus Johnwheel relieves #2 bumping everyone up the ranks with Middle-aged-boy appearing at #5
    • On the V1 something odd has happened and I'm still wrapping my brain round it. Last week bryanrapoza and workwithbillyfunk were neck and neck at 24 days into a streak. However this week workwithbillyfunk is 2 days ahead (32) with bryanrapoza at 30 days. I suspect workwithbillyfunk has multiple boards as they seem to hop about positions a lot. Other than that BradMch has lost their streak at #3 so the board shifts up. chet-boii floats in at #5

Mileage

• VINCEVAUGHN overtakes PASCH having them trade #2 and #3 on the XR. Yonhna Frisco TX has also edged out TheJanimal having them trade #9 and #10
    • VRP has knocked jonnyboomboom off the top 10 for the Pint, stealing #10 from them.
    • OnewheelJefe and Jeffrey Gerred have swapped positions too with Jefe taking #4 from Jeffrey.
    • Lastly BuddayBinko has appeared at #10 on the V1, taking tigermilktea down a peg and off the top 10.

Very active leaderboard this week. I imagine with the seasons continuing to change we'll see a lot more of it.

For anyone still reading you may notice I change the little image on the banner for each week. I tend to just scrape something off google however if you've got any images you think would look great squished down into that banner feel free to suggest any :)

• A 10,000 mile XR Daystreak is about to happen! The rider is @VINCEVAUGHN and if he keeps riding like he has been all along, the threshold will be crossed tomorrow or the next day - maybe the celebration party will be on Halloween. Good going, @VINCEVAUGHN!!!

• Also well worth watching, HanahsDax is just a few short days away from two straight years of riding a Onewheel XR day in and day out. See it happen!

• @blkwalnutgrwr Looks like you're right. Vince is currently sitting at 9999miles on the leaderboard, presumably waiting to push it over the edge on the spoopiest day of the year tomorrow.

• Ya boi has done it. Vince crossed the 10,000 mark today (or yesterday since it's 2AM here in the UK). Can we stop and take a moment to realise how far that is to have done on a streak. If going in a straight line around the equator Vince will have nearly gone half way around the globe.

If you'd rather something a bit more do-able to imagine if you were to ride the Pan American Highway (19,000MI) from the furthest point in Alaska all the way down to the lowest point in South America he'd currently be around Columbia or Ecuador by now!!!
    Pan-American Highway

Next to reach the milestone may well be #2 Fuser on the XR sitting at a rather impressive 8074MI at the time of typing this.

On the topic of distance I've just noticed @HanahsDax overtook me back on the 4th of October D: I'm coming for you Dax!

• More leaderboard goodies for you all to end the weekend (yes it's Sunday again, booooo)

2020 Week 44.png

Daystreak

• No changes on XR or the Pint.
    • On the Plus VA Breeze has ended their streak and in doing so made room for a familiar face to appear; FranKtheTanK has appeared on the daystreak for the Plus at #5.
    • Over on the V1 Jerry wagener has resigned from #2. Up the ranks everyone goes and yet another familiar face; @blkwalnutgrwr shows up at #5. An ever growing list of dual leaderboard members is beginning to form.

Mileage

• No changes again for XR, Pint or V1. less image fiddling for me so I'm not complaining ;) Mattsplat appears to have changed their name on the Pint board, I'll withhold any comments being a UK citizen.
    • Plus see's Jeffrey Gerred and OnewheelJefe still fighting over #4, once again having swapped places. You boys stop fighting!

• It has been done! @HanahsDax has rode 2 years consecutively on a single streak.
    Congratulations for making it to such an insane milestone!

In honour of this achievement I've made a small gift.
    HanahsDax

• Congratulations @HanahsDax !!! And nicely presented @Lia !!!

• @Lia Since you took the time to create such an amazing piece of artwork I thought I would take the time to try and recreate it. BFFC4D90-28DA-4F65-94CC-1C9ABD91DF00.jpeg

• @HanahsDax Aha amazing, you even went and matched the outfit and drink!
    Glad you liked it :)