Watching Action on the Leaderboards

• @blkwalnutgrwr Looks like you're right. Vince is currently sitting at 9999miles on the leaderboard, presumably waiting to push it over the edge on the spoopiest day of the year tomorrow.

• Ya boi has done it. Vince crossed the 10,000 mark today (or yesterday since it's 2AM here in the UK). Can we stop and take a moment to realise how far that is to have done on a streak. If going in a straight line around the equator Vince will have nearly gone half way around the globe.

If you'd rather something a bit more do-able to imagine if you were to ride the Pan American Highway (19,000MI) from the furthest point in Alaska all the way down to the lowest point in South America he'd currently be around Columbia or Ecuador by now!!!
    Pan-American Highway

Next to reach the milestone may well be #2 Fuser on the XR sitting at a rather impressive 8074MI at the time of typing this.

On the topic of distance I've just noticed @HanahsDax overtook me back on the 4th of October D: I'm coming for you Dax!

• More leaderboard goodies for you all to end the weekend (yes it's Sunday again, booooo)

2020 Week 44.png

Daystreak

• No changes on XR or the Pint.
    • On the Plus VA Breeze has ended their streak and in doing so made room for a familiar face to appear; FranKtheTanK has appeared on the daystreak for the Plus at #5.
    • Over on the V1 Jerry wagener has resigned from #2. Up the ranks everyone goes and yet another familiar face; @blkwalnutgrwr shows up at #5. An ever growing list of dual leaderboard members is beginning to form.

Mileage

• No changes again for XR, Pint or V1. less image fiddling for me so I'm not complaining ;) Mattsplat appears to have changed their name on the Pint board, I'll withhold any comments being a UK citizen.
    • Plus see's Jeffrey Gerred and OnewheelJefe still fighting over #4, once again having swapped places. You boys stop fighting!

• It has been done! @HanahsDax has rode 2 years consecutively on a single streak.
    Congratulations for making it to such an insane milestone!

In honour of this achievement I've made a small gift.
    HanahsDax

• Congratulations @HanahsDax !!! And nicely presented @Lia !!!

• @Lia Since you took the time to create such an amazing piece of artwork I thought I would take the time to try and recreate it. BFFC4D90-28DA-4F65-94CC-1C9ABD91DF00.jpeg

• @HanahsDax Aha amazing, you even went and matched the outfit and drink!
    Glad you liked it :)

• Sun has set here in the UK, time to update the sheet.

2020 Week 45.png

Daystreak

• Nothing... we all just went up 7 days since last Sunday ;)
      Leaderboards C'mon Do Something.png

Mileage

• On the XR Yonhna Frisco TX continues to climb up the ranks, trading positions 8 and 9 with CaptainBuddy.
    • makekgul has seemingly unlinked their board as @blkwalnutgrwr is now positioned at #1 for the V1. Congratulations! As usual this leads to everyone moving up the list with tigermilktea appearing at #10 again. Welcome back to the top 10.

• 2020/11/17 EDIT: FM appear to have resolved the issue with 2 positions being wildly out of place. Updated the stats for Week 46

Seems to be an upset with the mileage boards this week. We have 2 new riders appear seemingly out of nowhere.
    I can only assume these are riders that never used the app before however since there is a new achievements update they have loaded it up and caused their distance to be logged.

2020 Week 46(e).png
    Previous stat image can be found below if interested.
    https://community.onewheel.com/assets/uploads/files/1605460036182-2020-week-46.png

Daystreak

• Only the V1 has seen activity here, workwithbillyfunk has lost their streak as has chet_boii. Up goes the positions with FloatFanatics and Andre Danforth appearing at #4 and #5.

Mileage

• On the XR we've got Moto_hoon from the UK appearing at #2 at 16716 MI at the time of typing this. Certainly an impressive distance to have wracked up especially over here in the land of bad weather. This has of course shifted everyone down the list (except Blue who managed to maintain #7). The Janimal has also been knocked off #10.
    • The Pint has seen a similar change on the board although this one doesn't appear to be legitimate. Domislit also from the UK has appeared at #1 with a distance logged of 16599 MI, over double the distance of the former #1 spot Mattsplat at 7395 MI. Down goes everyone on the board (except Double J and AHaas) causing VRP to fall off the top 10.
    • On the XR Blue and McDicks1772 have traded positions #6 and #7.
    • Pint rider F.A.T has fallen behind being overtaken by both Double J and AHaas. F.A.T Now at #5 with Double J and AHaas at #3 and #4 respectively.

Curious on everyone else's opinions on the changes that have occurred this week.

• 2020/11/17 EDIT: FM appear to have resolved the issue with 2 positions being wildly out of place. Updated the stats for Week 46.

Something weird is going on, various different users on the XR (and Pint) are appearing out of nowhere with ever increasing distances but never appearing at the same time.

Logged at 2020/11/16 16:42 GMT
    Hmm1.PNG

Logged at 2020/11/16 17:40 GMT
    Hmm2.PNG

Logged at 2020/11/16 18:24 GMT
    Hmm3.PNG

Logged at 2020/11/17 00:43 GMT
    Hmm4.PNG

Logged at 2020/11/17 01:20 GMT
    Hmm5.PNG

I've been editing , deleting and restoring this reply a fair bit since at the start it was difficult to make a judgement on what's going on. Now it appears that since these different names are actual different accounts confirmed via the rider search that this isn't one person just faking their distance but something else.

Anyone else noticing this and got any clue as to what is actually going on?
    I'm off to bed since it's like 1am so would be grateful if anyone else minds keeping an eye on this?

2020/11/17 EDIT: FM appear to have resolved the issue with 2 positions being wildly out of place. Updated the stats for Week 46.

• Looks like we're back to normal this week. Here's some updates.
    2020 Week 47.png

Daystreak

• Pint rider XXUXXO is 1 day away from managing a year daystreak. Tomorrow will mark the day both XR and Pint daystreaks see the bar to entry at 1 whole year of riding.

Mileage

• Zigon CBR has leapt onto the leaderboards at #9 on the XR; knocking CaptianBuddy down to #10 and TheJanimal off the top 10.
    • For the Pint AHaas and Double J have traded #3 and #4 as has Jaredz-OneWheel and David trading #7 and #8.
    • TiY and timmy for the Plus have switched #2 and #3 whilst MaddMike edges onto #10 bumping Robinal off the top 10.
    • andrew_mangel on the V1 appears to have unlinked their board causing everyone below to move up a spot. J-Glide moves up into the top 10 again.