Shoddy quality of overpriced accessories

• My fender broke on the first wipe out i had screws on. Thats $80 down the drain even though that thing costs $3 to make.

2 severed cables one that erupted i flames and could have real hurt me or worst. There was a short, lucky i was there.

Lower the damn prices on this garbage plastic or make good products, please...

• @gasbreakdipper said in Shoddy quality of overpriced accessories:

My fender broke on the first wipe out i had screws on. Thats $80 down the drain even though that thing costs $3 to make.

2 severed cables one that erupted i flames and could have real hurt me or worst. There was a short, lucky i was there.

Lower the damn prices on this garbage plastic or make good products, please...

What the hell? What kind of wipe out did you have. I've had several on the Pint and it hasn't so much as scratched my fender let along "severed Wires" that erupted in flames.

• @UTrider not even a wipeout. Had to bail then it just rolled sideways 1 1/2 times down a pretty steep hill.. this happens. I like the pint fender much more. I just snap it on, no screws needed, so it pops off instead. Its much tougher too it rolled just like the XR but even off a curb and it bounced in the air off the fender rather than cracking..

• @gasbreakdipper The pint fender also installs with screws.

While I agree that the accessories are overpriced, my xr fender has stood up several falls and rollovers, even one going at almost 40km/h