XR Replacement Battery Options

• XR Replacement Battery Options?

I have a 4208 XR that the battery is about done.
    Looking at replacement options? There is an up grade options that I found from two vendors using the Sony VTC6 cells, or the std FM replacement battery. The two vendors are showing a $180 difference between the Two for basically the same pack? Who has actual experience and Can give an honest review?? Thanks

• @Jr sorry i don't have any experience with either. Thought I'd mention this option in case you didn't know. The guy manages to fit 20700 cell size instead of the usual 18650 cells. Give a good increase in battery capacity.

https://chibatterysystems.com/services/onewheel-xr-xxr

• So, I did my research and purchased the Chi battery thru Witz Wheel. ( Sony VTC6 cells) Paid a premium, but to me its worth supporting the small shop, as I run a small machine shop myself, and fully know the importance of supporting grass roots! ( Witz service was Excellent!)
    The smooth power delivery is really good! Changed the response completely. And power stayed steady all the way until about 15-20% If im to look for a downside? It would be the promised range extension? That didnt happen. About the same as the oem battery, maybe slightly less? The win is in the power delivery! I have 4 rides now on the new pack. Taking it down to about 8% every ride. Overall, Im happy with my decision to go with the Chi battery pack.