Please provide an option to disable the standard dismounting method (lifting heel at <1mph)

• Many users prefer to use alternative methods for dismounting (e.g., quick stop) and don't actually use the standard heel lift dismount. Would it be feasible to have an option to turn off the standard dismounting? This would mean that having only 1 front foot pad sensor active is sufficient to engage the board and prevent it from disengaging at low speeds.

This will have the following benefits which will improve riding experience and safety for users who don't use the standard dismounting method:

• Eliminate unintended dismounts at low speeds, e.g., at stop lights or when trying to make tight turns
    • Eliminate unsuccessful mounts ("mount of shame")

Hoping that you'll consider adding such an option.

• @3font said in Please provide an option to disable the standard dismounting method (lifting heel at <1mph):

his will have the following benefits which will improve riding experience and safety for users who don't use the standard dismounting method:

Eliminate unintended dismounts at low speeds, e.g., at stop lights or when trying to mak

+1 for me

i actually emailed them about this request. this would be HUGE when using the flightfins. i often get thrown on my ass when jumping at low speeds, which is really unnecessary...

• oooh i just saw this in the comments

"Fuse404 allows for only one side of the pad to engage motor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1LkbLfm-U&feature=emb_rel_end