Onewheel Pint Foot Pad Error (FIX)

• Hello Family, Just wanted to share this with you guys, My pint would nose drive just on the mount and would not engage, I was afraid to even ride it. I contacted further motion help desk. The guy mention my footing and what sneakers I was wearing. I wear Vans by the way. This is what he suggested "When going to engage the board try lifting your toes too, that will help the pressure hit the sensor on the ball of your foot, one of our test riders is that same size (12)" and he typically starts with his toes curled up to engage. I have a better soliton grab some Velcro and stick it to the foot pad. IT WORKS PERFECTLY. I359761CE-D4DD-4149-B862-E5D9A61AAAFAremotee1c8bf1e94a7efea6fed0b129a906d82d660b25e-1-original.jpeg

• @BIGMil yes, this totally works. i took two strips of velcro and ran them from the fender to the front end, right in the middle of each "side" like you did with your dots, and i almost never have any foot sensor trouble any more.

• @BIGMil said in Onewheel Pint Foot Pad Error (FIX):

My pint would nose drive just on the mount and would not engage, I was afraid to even ride it

Once you are going above a crawling speed, there's no worry about the foot sensors, since the board is controlled by the gyro. So any such issues you should worry about only for mounting/dismounting at slow speed.