Riding Steady (XR - Pint - Plus), The Daily Ride Crew Roll Call (Not Riding a V1, Can Add Data by Tribute) Moved ~ 5 Spots in 30 Days

• @LidPhones Oh wow things have changed on the XR, at around that point for me there was a decent level of movement and much closer to the top 5. Wonder where I'll be at 200+ days in seeing how this is going with what you're seeing currently.
    Capture.JPG
    Uploaded the spreadsheet to GDrive if you want to browse the data I collected or wipe mine and enter your own to see how it compares. (Apparently the graphs only show if you open it in Google Sheets or Excel)

Best of luck with the streak, I'd imagine the 1Y mark has fewer people lined up or at least where enough call it quits so I'm curious where you're at when you get there!

Plus and more so the V1 have a lower bar to entry but still a delight to pursue, it is afterall the ride we strive for and not the end goal (irregardless of my newfound mission to get back up there). I imagine if FM make a new flagship the XR will taper off with Pint holding the most passionate rider crown for a period till the new board gets a decent backing of riders to claim the throne.

• @Lia
    Thanks for the data link. Absolutely, anyone of us that have been around for a bit are in it for the joy of the TerraSurfing. It is also nice to have goals to achieve while on the ride....

I am curious what the next OW will be like.. I have heard rumors of many neat features... we will see once it is announced.

• 30 Day Update - Gained some on all boards. Really Holding Steady NOW....
    XR = 265 days, t-100 days for the goal....
    1156FE80-F32E-4B73-83B5-CFC569294EDD.jpeg

Pint
    1370AA92-5BD8-4431-88DC-5D282B2279D1.jpeg

Plus
    54F87222-3352-4DDC-AF23-02DCFDBB8215.jpeg

• @LidPhones -- Not really the best weather for streaking, but I am right behind you one place in the Onewheel Plus line-up. IMG_2496.jpeg

• Crossover points -- Ranked 37 at 37 hundred-some miles on a Plus. (The 37 day streak is coincidental and unrelated.) In the post above rank 36 was at 36 hundred-some miles. The bar is rising -- at this rate when I get up to 38 hundred miles I will be ranked 38!
    IMG_2539.jpeg

• Like hibernating bears Onewheel riders must be waking up and relinking their boards. In the past week or so I have gone from #36 to #37 to #38 to #40 now, at the moment on my Plus -- even with lately having logged a couple hundred miles.

• @blkwalnutgrwr
    So on lifetime it seems that steady activity does not matter just total miles reported from the controller when it links to the FM database.

By the way you still one spot behind me on day streak for the plus? I am 11th as of today ....

• @LidPhones -- A thaw has made riding springlike! And yes, I am #12 right on your heel -- if you glitch, I take your place.
    Edit: Plus mileage rank #39 at 39 hundred miles. IMG_2582.jpeg
    Edit, again: Next I looked, right after I posted the first edit, I was at #38, and in a few miles more I find I am again #37. Just like a traffic knot a bunch of riders clustered at just over 3900 miles. In theory the rest of the riders up to the Leaderboard should be spaced about 75 miles apart. We will see as it unfolds and I chalk up more and more miles.

• @blkwalnutgrwr
    I figured as much.. I welcome the motivation....🤪

• Got to #31 and now sliding backwards again to Plus mileage rank #33 -- even with averaging sixteen miles a day. There must be more boards being relinked lately. Holding steady at #11 on the Plus Daystreak.
    EDIT: Still sliding backwards in rank -- #34 with 4470 miles now, three days later.

• @blkwalnutgrwr
    I am still @ 10th on the Plus Day Streak (79 days)... Made it to 31st on XR for 302 days, On the Pint sitting @ 42nd for 193 days

• Just curious: What is 'relinking' and how does it play with the Day Streak? Thx!

• @HorsePlay -- In the app is a place to 'UNLINK' your board. I unlinked my V1 so I could monitor progress on my Plus -- as the app only shows the more prominent board. Unlinking for more than 24 hours breaks a daystreak.
    Relinking restores position in mileage rank -- for example, if I relink my V1 I will be #2 on the V1 mileage Leaderboard with 10127 miles logged, and behind mekegul ahead of me as #1 (but then I would not be able to see the ranking on my Plus in my app). If FranKtheTanK relinks his 15,000 mile V1 he will appear at #1 for V1 mileage, mekegul would drop to #2, and in that case I could be #3.

• @blkwalnutgrwr ,

Many thanks for the explanation. I've not seen/found the 'unlink' feature. Is the 'Forget' button at the top of a specific boards Information ("i" in a circle) page the same thing/feature? (I'm running app on iOS.)

Perhaps this feature only presents itself to those riding multiple boards? Two boards show up in my app (mine and my husband's) but only mine is set to 'autoconnect.' I'd simply assumed that folks riding/tracking multiple boards simply 'connected' to each board, one at a time, prior to riding.

Huh. The app is a funny thing ... simultaneously annoying and satisfying. (Does anyone else find themselves reaching for their board but stopping short, "Nope. Can't ride; I don't have my phone on me." ???)

Maybe others simply carry their phones more than I do ... mine is often sitting on a table charging. Time to upgrade to newer phone and better battery, indeed. Yes, I need to upgrade my phone because of my new board-sport. Vicious cycle! When does this stop? LOL

• @HorsePlay -- On the Leaderboard screen in the app, click on the gear-toothed icon in the upper right. Then you choose the board you want to unlink and click the bar at the bottom that says so.
    A Onewheel can be ridden without the app: for example, yesterday I had forgotten my phone, rode fourteen miles or so, and reconnected when I got home; for daystreak purposes the app said that I had ridden ten miles -- anything over ten simply shows as ten.

• @blkwalnutgrwr , THANK YOU! I see it now thanks to your navigation.

Thanks also for the tip re: reconnecting after a ride w/out the phone. I'll have to try that ... but not yet ... (I'm too chicken) ...

• @LidPhones -- Took your place as #10 in the Plus Daystreak. Guessing you are now #9.

• @blkwalnutgrwr , Unfortunately I am back at 115th on the plus. This ride yesterday did not link up evidently. Hey one less board to ride everyday 🤪

• @LidPhones -- I enjoyed being a pair for a while, sorry for your linkage problem. But I also know the release from riding three boards -- I did it last summer briefly maintaining a Plus streak, while trying achieve two places on the same V1 Daystreak, which I then learned cannot be done. So then I sold one, and this winter concentrated on riding one board at a given stretch of time.