Riding Steady (XR - Pint - Plus), The Daily Ride Crew Roll Call (Not Riding a V1, Can Add Data by Tribute) Moved ~ 5 Spots in 30 Days

• @LidPhones Oh that's how you did it, was wondering.

• Letting my Daystreak go by the wayside after tomorrow while I wait for FranKtheTanK to join to make a three-way mileage tie at #5. Note my average in this streak has been very near 35 miles per day (or 245 per week, or 1050 per month).
    IMG_3191.PNG

• @blkwalnutgrwr A commendable reason to break your streak.
    You could unofficially keep it going though by just not syncing the board with the app on those days :)

Note my average in this streak has been very near 35 miles per day

Excuse me what...?
    alt text
    That's like 6x mine (I aim for 10k a day average)

• @blkwalnutgrwr Your decision has probably already been made but I hope you reconsider. It would be great to see you on 3 spots on the leaderboard (after you relink your V1) I hope Frank plays along and we get to see the first three-way tie on the leaderboard. If you stick to your plan I imagine we will be seeing you on the V1 day streak top 5 in no time.

• Hi @HanahsDax -- Thanks for your input, I considered continuing with the daystreak and up the mileage board, but decided to try to let Frank catch up -- again I am wishing for a triple tie. On the main Plus I have been running with your motor, as the Plus I was trying to build was giving me odd behavior with either motor. Yours seems to be working great in my daily ride! For the meantime now until I get back to riding the Plus, I added freewheel brakes to my V1, a long blue barrel plastic rear footpad, and a sturdy and solid fender/battery-platform built of 2x4 scraps.

Edit: After pushing the Plus for speed and distance for the past seven months and thousands of miles, the V1 feels sketchy and a much different style of riding -- yesterday I nipped three V1 nosedive dips in the bud, and so this morning swapped my spare Plus controller into my Plus set-up. Riding it today felt smoooth and wonderful.

• Didn't know where else to share this so I figured here will do, I have managed 8888 km on my XR~
    Mwahahaha-I-Win.gif
    Enjoy the silly gif, getting good at these lol.

• @Lia said in Riding Steady (XR - Pint - Plus), The Daily Ride Crew Roll Call (Not Riding a V1, Can Add Data by Tribute) Moved ~ 5 Spots in 30 Days:

Enjoy the silly gif, getting good at these lol.

Indeed you are! This is quite professional!

• On this very same day that HannahsDax has logged and documented his 1000th day in a row of riding Onewheels, FranKtheTanK joined a three-way tie for #5 on the Plus Leaderboard for mileage. Of course, Frank did not stay there long -- only about the amount of time it takes to ride a mile.

IMG_3263.PNG

• @blkwalnutgrwr Nice one! Shame I missed it but thanks for sharing the screenie~
    Seems like you and Frank are going to be racing eachother up the ranks now ;)