NOT "NEW" TOPIC, YET WE ALL ARE WAITING WHEN THE DAY WILL COME AND BE FORCED TO BE ADDRESSED

• So thousands of miles experience and recent fall of NO FAULT OF MY OWN FEW WEEKS AGO Chipped away a big chunk of trust I have.

NO PUSHBACK WHATSOEVER! My XR just shut off projecting me through the air landing on my right leg (I ride goofy style , just fyi😊) I must have thought (at the time) I would try to out -run the fall.(BIG MISTAKE) my injuries are mainly my knee and to a lesser extent my heel as I know that will fade as it's getting better each day.

So My gut tells me this is a result of a bad foot sensor reading during ride. They warn you the board will shut off if you're off the sensor more than like 15 seconds I think.. also for those of you who say that you do not need the phone to ride the board and use the app I couldn't think of a better example of how that is not true . so the four just shut off and I went flying.
    So I'm writing this today to give away for free two solutions Future Motion can use and implement which will not cost them or at least will keep their cost way down and possibly save lives. If they do not implement and take this opportunity Id like to know why?

One is To install a foot pad that vibrates in tandem with pushback. This also eliminates the excuse when someone says they didn't feel pushback.
    The other solution is to implement an algorithm where the board slows down and speed progressively if pushback is ignored rather than shut down.

Any feedback is welcome and I'd like to know why these haven't been implemented as I'm sure somebody must've thought about them before me

• @SlyFoxxx -- Very sorry you got hurt. Sounds like a nasty spill you took. From my own spills this season, I am impressed with my body's abilities to heal. Take it easy, don't overdo, but do work the muscles some to keep things flexible. After hearing about shoulder slams, I made myself shoulder armor -- which worked. Now after fracturing ribs in a backwards fall I am getting rib protection (supposed to have been here Saturday). Knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards have all served me well. If I were you I might order a new sensor pad, or try testing the old one in a safe manner. Heal up well!

• @SlyFoxxx said in NOT "NEW" TOPIC, YET WE ALL ARE WAITING WHEN THE DAY WILL COME AND BE FORCED TO BE ADDRESSED:

So I'm writing this today to give away for free two solutions Future Motion can use and implement

Good luck with that! There are a myriad of sensible and logical suggestions all over this board, but @Future-Motion NEVER replies. I really doubt they pay attention to this board at all.

• being able to set the vibration stronger at different speeds and skip the push back would be awesome!!

• a posisensor switch might help. i keep mine permanently flipped on, so the board wont shut off even with one sensor engaged.
    https://www.karvkraft.com/

but i've never had issues at speed. i got the sensor so it wont shut off at low speed while i'm doing 180 reverts.

the only disadvantage is you cant heel or toe stop. you need to just jump off when you want to stop. but that's no biggie for me.

• @Swinefeaster
    Thanks for this 👍

• @OneDan

You are sooo right, sadly....

• @blkwalnutgrwr

Thanks and sorry for long delay. Ive since talked to a few other riders and they reminded me perhaps it was my speed I gained too fast on that particular ride.
    If this is true it does not excuse FM from responsibility to NOT have that happen or stress the importance of NOT gunning it until they come up with better solution than board shutting down hurling its riders in the air!
    If like to eventually see something "someday" which convinces me FM cares for the safety of its riders.