Waiting for the next board....

• It's my thought, opinion really that FM is hard at work. Hopefully they've taken all of our gripes (constructive criticisms), and done a bit of research to come up with the next board or boards. My thoughts are that they have and here are a couple of things I think will be included in the next iteration of the Onewheel. If you think of some more please add to the list.

• Range of 35 miles. There's no way they should build one with less range than you can get out of one of the aftermarket
      battery upgrades.
    • Form factor/look similar to the Pint but same size or larger than the XR.
    • Visual battery indicator. Possibly even a touch screen to eliminate having to pair with an app/phone.
    • Audible indicator for items like overspeed, overpowered, trouble conditions, etc.
    • Anti-theft device of some type.

Ok, let the juices flow and let me know what you think they may come up with next.

• @Senior-Coffee with the aftermarket industry now putting out suspension, that could be on the list...

• touch screen? really? you just took a tank and made it fragile; suspension maybe, bigger battery sure, We're going to end up with a $3000 board that weighs #40 that is still has to comply with by 20mph speed limits on paths to avoid regulation.

• @b0ardski said in Waiting for the next board....:

We're going to end up with

lol my onewheel insurance is killing me!

check edit history for more...

• @NotSure said in Waiting for the next board....:

@b0ardski said in Waiting for the next board....:

We're going to end up with

lol my onewheel insurance is killing me!

check edit history for more...

don't forget the licensing fees to be allowed to own it