Transfer my data to another phone temporarily…

• I need to send my phone in for service (and possibly have to get a new phone), but don’t want to lose my streak. How can i transfer my specs, achievements, streak, and mileage to another phone?

Thank you!
    David

• i've not tried it, but i'm not sure it's phone dependent. ui think u only need to log in again on the new phone and keep riding. not sure about saved ride data tho. might be able to hack that on an android but thats just my first instinct lol.

• @halfquart I upgraded my iPhone from a 6s to an 11 during my XR streak and all data transferred over fwiw.

• As the previous posts sate - You really should be well off just by signing in on app and everything just syncs from FM`s server.

Secondly - If you for some reasons still don`t trust cloud services OR just want to have second option to be sure of everything - use smth PC based 3rd party such as Wondershare Dr.Fone. This one allows to pick certian parts of data you are aiming for. Not just by mirror backuping the whole phone data content to PC without advanced options.