Bespoke OneWheel bags for sale

• Looks really nice, I like the ideas
    A backpack is always useful

• sweet definitely looking forward to see how you design turns out!

• I am interested too, I commute in the subway and I am looking for a backpack. Just bought and return the Dakine mission backpack which did not fit the board...

• @Jimmers75 The quality of your finished bag looks impressive. Would you consider designing a Onewheel BACKPACK similar to the pack owned by @rue1013? With roughly 4,500 Onewheel's out there in the world now, I think you would get a lot of buyers, including myself.

• I like your mock up design as shown. Will be interested even if it costs $$$ as long as the quality of materials is high end for durability.

• Super interested in this bag...how much do you think it'll be?

• @Code-ster I think the photo was just an example of another bag he's had made by the same company as an example of the quality that the Onewheel bag would have... Which I think is actually a backpack.

And what I like about it is the flat, padded side that will be against your back. That's one thing that's worried me about some of the other designs, is thinking about the weight of the board pushing into your back when you wore them, but this looks like it would fix that.

• @thegreck Good point. Although, I realized the photo was purely to demonstrate quality, I didn't look too closely at the illustration where it plainly reads backpack straps.

@Jimmers75 Thank you for tackling a backpack design. If I may lend some input, there are plenty of backpacks out there that will easily accommodate an entire Onewheel and then some. In other words, there are plenty of HUGE packs on the market to choose from, even if they aren't tailored for, or contoured to the specific shape, of the Onewheel. And while these Goliath packs may get your Onewheel to where it needs to go, there's nothing especially appealing or stylish about cruising around on your Onewheel looking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. We need something smaller.

If you're open to modifying your design, please consider removing the lower portion of the pack (below the wheel), and include some sort of secure zipper or velcro opening at the bottom that would allow the end of the board to hang out, as demonstrated here @rue1013 0_1454722958782_1450497701203-ow-pack-resize-1.jpg Here I modified your illustration to demonstrate. 0_1454723541939_Screenshot_2016-02-05-17-39-41-1.jpg The red lines denote where the bottom of the bag would end and the green line indicates where the end of the Onewheel would stick out at a zippered opening.
    Looks way smaller! Stitch a simple molle system on the upper portion above the wheel and any helmet can be attached.

• I think with @Code-ster 's design, there would need to be some straps inside that would hook around the deck of the OW to keep it from falling through the bottom of the bag... but agreed that this would be a much more compact version.

• Any update on your bag? I am would be interested to buy...

• Hi here are a few pics of the new bag. If you're interested in one let me know. Cheers6_1455442936177_IMG_5111.JPG 5_1455442936177_IMG_5110.JPG 4_1455442936177_IMG_5109.JPG 3_1455442936177_IMG_5108.JPG 2_1455442936177_IMG_5107.JPG 1_1455442936177_IMG_5106.JPG 0_1455442936177_IMG_5105.jpg

• looks like a very nice build! who did you ask to manufacture it? what did you pay and how heavy is it to carry the onewheel?

• I've had it designed and built via a friend's company, I've ordered 5 of them and they will cost £190 plus shipping. Obviously the more advance orders that come in means that price will come down

• Me gusta! Did you sell any of your 5? I'm interested for one for sure. Email me at megabueno@outlook.com if you are willing to sell one.

• @megabuen0 Hi I've e mailed you just to say yes I have a bag available, I just need to know where you're based so I can get a shipping cost for you. Thanks

• @Jimmers75 this bag looks sweet! How much to ship one to FL?

• @OnewheelFlorida Hey man thanks for the comment on the bag, it is a great bit of kit that has been made bespoke For the OW by a trusted bag manufacturer that l use for my expensive camera equipment.

I do have two available and as I've been contacted by so many others I'm having more made.

I think the shipping cost to you should be between £30 and £50, whatever it comes in at its what you'll pay.

If you're interested then let me know

Cheers

• 0_1455621967257_IMG_5116.jpg

Here's another image of the bag with a pouch attached. I've designed the bag to be modular to allow bespoke pouches such as this to be added.

I've been contacted by quite a few riders asking about the quality of the bag, the company I use is a friend of mine's who business it is to create bespoke kit bags to protect camera equipment that costs tens of thousands of pounds. I trust the company, I trust their manufacturing process, I've introduced the company to others i work with in the film industry who use far more expensive equipment than I do and I wouldn't do that if I thought for a minute the product wasn't top dog! The company's ethic to produce bags that do the job they are designed for is second to none.

As to the price it is what it is at this stage due to the bespoke nature of it. I've always been a believer in that you pay for quality - its why we've all opted for the OneWheel and paid top dollar for it. As to whether the price is expensive that is of course subjective but again i'm one that believes that if the product works, works again and carries on working then its anything but expensive.

Anyway its sunny (and freakin' freezing) where i am so i'm heading out for a cruise.

Cheers!!

• eric from France
    i want one, please
    email me
    erictroussard@orange.fr

• Hi, so i've had loads of messages come in asking about the bag and i thought i'd throw together a POV product video that showcases the bag with a OneWheel in it.

I apologise for the quality of it, likewise my presentation skills (definitely got a face for radio!) but hopefully it will answer a lot of questions quickly that i'm being asked and of course if it doesn't then don't hesitate in contacting me

Here it is https://vimeo.com/155975335

Cheers